DANH MỤC CÔNG TRÌNH CÔNG BỐ QUỐC TẾ NĂM 2018
1. Q.V. Phan, H.J. Kim, G. Rooh, S.H. Kim. Tl2ZrCl6 crystal: Efficient scintillator for X- and γ-ray spectroscopies. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Volume 766, 25 October 2018, Pages 326-330.
2. Donny Hartanto, Min Jae Lee, Pham Nhu Viet Ha, Jae-Yong Lim. Assessment of ex-core neutron detectors in prototype Gen-IV sodium-cooled fast reactor (PGSFR). Annals of Nuclear Energy, Volume 126, April 2019, Pages 110-121.
3. Van Khanh Hoang, Jun Nishiyama, Toru Obara. Design concepts of small CANDLE reactor with melt-refining process. Progress in Nuclear Energy, Volume 108, September 2018, Pages 233-242.
4. Thi Huong Vo, Dong Ha Kim, Jin Ho Song. An analysis of radiological releases during a station black out accident for the APR1400. Nuclear Engineering and Design, Volume 332, June 2018, Pages 22-30.
5. Nguyen Van Do, Kim Tien Thanh, Pham Duc Khue, Nguyen Thi Hien, Guinyun Kim, Kwangsoo Kim, Sung-Gyun Shin, Moo-Hyun Cho, Yong-Uk Kye. Yield ratios of the isomeric pair 85m,gSr formed in natSr(g,xn) reactions. Radiation Physics and Chemistry 149 (2018) 54-60.
6. Nguyen Thi Hien, Guinyun Kim, Kwangsoo Kim, Nguyen Van Do, Pham Duc Khue, Kim Tien Thanh, Sung-Gyun Shin, Moo-Hyun Cho. Measurements of the thermal neutron cross-section and resonance integral for the 108Pd(n,g)109Pd reaction. Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research B 424 (2018) 37-42.
7. M. L. Cortés L.X. Chung et al. Inelastic scattering of neutron-rich Ni and Zn isotopes off a proton target. Physical Review C 97, 044315 (2018).
8. G.A.Korolev, X.C. Le et al. Halo structure of 8B determined from intermediate energy proton elastic scattering in inverse kinematics. Physics Letters B 780 (2018) 200-204.
9. X.Y. Lui, L.X. Chung, B.D. Linh et al. Spectroscopy of 65,6725Mn: Strong coupling in the N=40 “island of inversion”. Physics Letters B 784 (2018) 392–396.
10. Nguyen Tri Toan Phuc, Nguyen Hoang Phuc, and Dao T. Khoa. Direct and indirect α transfer in elastic 16O + 12C scattering. Physical Review C 98, 024613 (2018).
11. Le Hoang Chien, Dao T. Khoa, Do Cong Cuong, and Nguyen Hoang Phuc. Consistent mean – field description of the 12C+12C optical potential at low energies and effects on the astrophysical S factor. Phys. Rev. C 98, 064604 – Published 10 December 2018.
12. Dao Tien Khoa, Le Hoang Chien, Do Cong Cuong, Nguyen Hoang Phuc. Mean-field description of heavy-ion scattering at low energies and fusion. Nuclear Science and Techniques 29 (2018) 183.
13. Ha Lan Anh, Vo Thi Anh, Trinh Van Giap, Nguyen Thi Hong Thinh, Tran Khanh Minh, Vu Hoai. Monitoring of tritium concentration in Hanoi precipitation from 2011 to 2016Journal of Environmental Radioactivity, Volume 192, December 2018, Pages 143-149
14. Anh Thi Vo, Nghiep Dai Tran, Giap Van Trinh, Diep Bang Tran, Binh Van Nguyen. Investigation characteristics of polyvinyl alcohol film dyed methylene blue and irradiated by gamma source. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, July 2018, Volume 317, Issue 1, pp 381–385.
15. Anh Thi Vo, Nghiep Dai Tran, Giap Van Trinh, Son Ngoc Pham. Effect of thermal neutron irradiation at No. 2 channel of Dalat nuclear research reactor on dyed polyvinyl alcohol films. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, November 2018, Volume 318, Issue 2, pp 1243–1247.
16. Le Ngoc Thiem, Hoai Nam Tran, Thang Duc Duong, Quynh Ngoc Nguyen, Tuan Quang Ho, Giap Van Trinh, Khai Tuan Nguyen. Evaluation of gamma contribution in a neutron calibration field of 241Am - Be source. Applied Radiation and Isotopes; Vol. 133, 2018, pp.117-120.
17. Sy Minh Tuan Hoang, Gwang Min Sun, Hoai-Nam Tran, Le Ngoc Thiem, Jiseok Kim. Enhancing neutron spectral results based on the combination of genetic algorithm and activation method. Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry; October 2018, Volume 318, Issue 1, pp 631–639.
18. G.Yang, Q.V.Phan, M.Liu, A.Hawari, H.Kim. Material defect study of thallium lead iodide (TlPbI3) crystals for radiation detector applications. Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, Available online 7 November 2018.
19. M. N. Nguyen, A. Meharg, M. Carey, S. Dultz, F. Marone, S. B. Cichy, C. T. Tran, G. H. Le, N. T. Mai, Thinh. T. H. Nguyen. Fern, Dicranopteris linearis, derived phytoliths in soil: Morphotypes solubility and content in relation to soil properties. European Journal of Soil Science, First published: 08 November 2018.
20. Vo Thi Anh, Tran Dai Nghiep, Trinh Van Giap. To determine dose response curves of dyed polyvinyl alcohol films irradiated with gamma-rays. Open Journal of Safety Science and Technology, 2018, 8:13-19.
21. M. Lettmann, L.X. Chung, B.D. Linh et al. Signatures of triaxiality in low-spin spectra of 86Ge. IOP Conf. Series: Journal of PhysicsConf. Series 1023 (2018) 012023.