DANH MỤC CÔNG TRÌNH CÔNG BỐ QUỐC TẾ NĂM 2019
1. R. Taniuchi, L.X. Chung et al., “78Ni revealed as a doubly magicstronghold against nucleardeformation”, Nature 569 (2019) 53.
2. S. Chen, [...], L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh et al., “Quasifree Neutron Knockout from 54Ca Corroborates Arising N = 34 Neutron Magic Number”, Physical Review Letters 123, 142501 (2019).
3. H. N. Liu, [...], L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh et al., “How Robust is the N=34 Subshell Closure? First Spectroscopy of 52Ar”, Physics Review Letter 122, 072502 (2019).
4. N. Paul, [...], L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh et al., “Prominence of Pairing in Inclusive (p,2p) and (p,pn) Cross Sections from Neutron-Rich Nuclei”, Physics Review Letter 122, 162503 (2019).
5. M. L. Cortés, [...], L.X. Chung, B. D. Linh et al., “Shell evolution of N = 40 isotones towards 60Ca: First spectroscopy of 62Ti”, Physics Letters B 800, 135071 (2019).
6. Z. Elekes, L.X. Chung et al., “Nuclear structure of 76Ni from the (p, 2p) reaction”, Physical Review C 99 (2019) 014312.
7. A.V. Dobrovolsky, X.C. Le et al., “Nuclear-matter distribution in the proton-rich nuclei 7Be and 8B from intermediate energy proton elastic scattering in inverse kinematics”, Nuclear Physics A 989 (2019) 40.
8. Nguyen Tri Toan Phuc, R. S. Mackintosh, Nguyen Hoang Phuc,and Dao T. Khoa, “Elastic transfer and parity dependence of the nucleus-nucleus optical potential”, Physical Review C 100, 054615 (2019).
9. Doan Thi Loan, Dao T Khoa and Nguyen Hoang Phuc, “Rearrangement term in the folding model of the nucleon optical potential”, Journal of Physics G: Nuclear and Particle Physics.
10. P.V. Cuong, L.X. Chung, P.D. Khue, et al., “Possibility for nuclear physics study based on Pelletron accelerator at Hanoi, Vietnam”, EPJ Web of Conferences 206 (2019) 08004.
11. Thi Thanh Thuy Nguyen, Kwang Soon Ha, Jin Ho Song, Sung Il Kim, “An Estimation of Volatile Iodine in a Pool at low pH and high Iodide concentrations under irradiation”, Nuclear Science and Engineering, Received 31 Oct 2018, Accepted 21 Jan 2019, Published online: 27 Feb 2019.
12. Hoai-Nam Tran, Van-Khanh Hoang, Peng Hong Liem, Hung T.P. Hoang, “Neutronics design of VVER-1000 fuel assembly with burnable poison particles”, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, S1738-5733(19) 30254-2.
13. Hoai-Nam Tran, Yasuyoshi Kato, Peng Hong Liem, Van-Khanh Hoang, Sy Minh Tuan Hoang, “Minor Actinide Transmutation in Supercritical-CO2-Cooled and Sodium-Cooled Fast Reactors with Low Burnup Reactivity Swings”, Nuclear Technology, Volume 205, 2019 - Issue 11.
14. Phan Quoc Vuong, HongJoo Kim, Gul Rooh, Hwanbae Park, Sunghwan Kim, “Pulse shape discrimination study with Tl 2 ZrCl 6 crystal scintillator”, Radiation Measurements Volume 123, April 2019, Pages 83-87.
15. A.S. Iskhakov, V.I. Melikhov, O.I. Melikhova, S.E. Yakush, L.T. Chung, “Hugoniot analysis of experimental data on steam explosion in stratified melt-coolant configuration”, Nuclear Engineering and Design Volume 347, June 2019, Pages 151-157.
16. Van Khanh Hoang, Jun Nishiyama, Toru Obara, “Effects of compensating for fuel losses during the melt-refining process for a small CANDLE reactor”, Annals of Nuclear Energy Volume 135, January 2020, Received 21 September 2018, Revised 25 July 2019, Accepted 30 July 2019, Available online 10 August 2019.
17. P. Q. Vuong, M. Tyagi, S. H. Kim, and H. J. Kim, “Crystal growth of a novel and efficient Tl2HfCl6 scintillator with improved scintillation characteristics”, CrystEngComm, vol. 21, no. 39, pp. 5898–5904, 2019.
18. M. Tyagi, A. Khan, P. Q. Vuong, and H. Kim, “Comprehending the role of trap centers and host energy transfers in excitation density dependent kinetics of Ce doped Gd3Ga3Al2O12 scintillator; An unresolved scintillation characteristic”, Journal of Luminescence, p. 116815, 2019.
19. V. Govindan, D. J. Daniel, Q. V Phan, K. Sankaranarayanan, and H. J. Kim, “Unidirectional growth of pure and composite t-stilbene single crystals for scintillator applications”, Journal of Crystal Growth, Available online 7 November 2019, 125344.
20. Vinh Thanh Tran, Hoai-Nam Tran, Huu Tiep Nguyen, Van-Khanh Hoang, and Pham Nhu Viet Ha, “Study on Transmutation of Minor Actinides as Burnable Poison in VVER-1000 Fuel Assembly”, Science and Technology of Nuclear Installations, vol. 2019, Article ID 5769147, 12 pages, 2019.
21. Yuki Wada, Tri Dan Le, Akira Satou, Yasuteru Sibamoto & Taisuke Yonomoto, “Liquid film behavior and heat-transfer mechanism near the rewetting front in a single rod air–water system”, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, Published online: 08 Sep 2019.
22. N.H.Hoang, Y.K.Kwack, S.H.Bae, Y.S.Kim, S.K.Sim, “Improvement of MARS-KS sub-channel module using CTF code”, Nuclear Engineering and Design, Volume 358, March 2020, 110431.
23. Thiem Ngoc Le, Sy Minh Tuan Hoang, Quynh Ngoc Nguyen, Thiansin Liamsuwan, Hoai Nam Tran, “Simulated workplace neutron felds of 241Am–Be source moderated by polyethylene spheres”, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, S10967-019-06577-8.
24. Thiem Ngoc Le, Sy Minh Tuan Hoang, Quynh Ngoc Nguyen, Hoai Nam Tran, “Evaluation of the calibration factors of neutron dose rate meters in a 241Am–Be neutron field”, Nuclear Science and Techniques, s41365-019-0654-7.
25. Van Loat Bui, Somsavath Leuangtakoun, Thi Hong Bui, Thi Kim Duyen Vu, Thiem Ngoc Le, Thang Duc Duong, Sounthone Singsoupho, Hoai-Nam Tran, “Natural radioactivity and radiological hazards in soil samples in Savannakhet province, Laos”, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, s10967-019-06577-8.
26. Nguyen Thi Hong Thinh, Vu Hoai, Ha Lan Anh, Vo Thi Anh, Truong Viet Chau, Trinh Van Giap, Tran Minh Tien, “Study the changes in soil Organic Carbon of Rice- Maize cropping system in the top layer of alluvisol soil in Dan Phuong: A study of C-13 stable isotope composition (13C)”, Journal of Environmental Protection, 2019, 10,1361-1372.
27. Thu T.T. Tran, Thao T. Nguyen, Van T. Nguyen, Huong T.H. Huynh, Thinh T.H. Nguyen, “Copper encapsulated in grass-derived phytoliths: Characterization, dissolution properties and the relation of content to soil properties”, Journal of Environmental Management, 249 (2019)109423.
Viện Khoa học và Kỹ thuật hạt nhân